Best of/Compilation, Repulse Records March 1st, 1995
1. Intro 2. Howlings From The Darkness 3. A Summond For The Nameless Horrors 4. The Forgotten City 5. Outro - Out From The Darkness 6. Sleep Forever... 7. The Forgotten City (1992 Version) 8. The Whisperer In The Darkness
More Death Metal from Sweden, and still amazing. Bloody Swedes, how do they do it?
Crypticus - They Called Me Mad 1. Strange Facts in the Case of P.E. Bruss 2. Elaborate Funerals 3. Astrophobos 4. Sceptic Species 5. Rotting Masters 6. Lurkers in the Lab 7. Moat of Blood 8. Lost Among Dead Trees 9. The Shunned House 10. Plasma Eaters 11. Unnatural Science 12. They Called Me Mad
Grind Influenced Death. Vocals do not play predominant role. A must for everyone and anyone
1. Intro 2. Into the Cave 3. Swamp Spells 4. Witchblood Cult 5. The Black Witch 6. Witchtanic Hellucinations 7. Beastly Brew 8. Cauldron Cave 9. Rabid Werewitch 10. Realm of the Wicked 11. Witches Tits 12. Broomstick Bitch 13. October 31st Heavy as fuck Death doom from the USA. I only got this today but it is fantastic
1. Chamber Of Ages 2. Clangor Of War 3. From Beyond 4. Symbolic Immortality 5. Cryptic Realms 6. Aggressive Tyrant 7. Death In Hell 8. Mutilated 9. Infestation Of Death 10. Clangor Of War 11. Aggressive Tyrant 12. Cryptic Realm 13. Perpetual Domination 14. The Traitor 15. Corpse Grinder
1. Emperor Of The Infernal Spirits 2. The Throne Is Lost 3. Nocturnal Feast Of The Luciferians 4. The Awakening Of Majestic Darkness 5. Vomit Floods Of Christian Remains 6. As Blasphemy Reigns 7. Shrouded In Gore 8. Of The Underworld 9. Poltergeist Fathomed
1. Trigrammaton 2. When They Have Called 3. Magnificat Satanas 4. Behind The Husk of Faith 5. La Particule de Dieu 6. Narcofili Sancti 7. Evanggelion Youdas 8. Annunciation To the Holy Ghost 9. Orthodoxyn
Brilliant orthodox black death, and very experimental. I highly recommend this album!
Full-length, Tyrant Syndicate, Peaceville August 14th, 2006
1. Black Jewel Throne 2. Blood Skull 3. Lust in Red 4. Under the sign of Death 5. Empire in Flames 6. A Knife 7. Triumph of Hell 8. Scream for Hell 9. Down with the Nails
Black/Thrash from Germany. As dirty and raw as it gets without sounding shit. Vocals remind me of old Darkthrone. With members of Nocturnal, you know what to expect in the riff department. Brilliant album this one.
Nuclear Desecration - Desecrated Temple Of Impurity
Full-length, Gasmask Productions February 12th, 2008
1. Invocation of War 2. Dark Legions 3. Ritual Desecration 4. Nuclear Vomit Command 5. Barbaric Horde of Abomination 6. Ritual of Bloodshed 7. Black Souls of Darkness, Baptized in Vomit 8. Nuclearwhore 9. Desecrated Temple of Impurity
1. The Road of Salvation 2. Bringers of Disorder 3. ... Until the End of Time 4. Suffocate the Ignorant 5. A Huge Cataclysm 6. Tricephalic Hellkeeper 7. Petrifying Beauty Part 1. Divine Vengeance 8. Petrifying Beauty Part 2. The Murderous Reflection 9. Ourian Cyclops 10. Maze of Oblivion
Necroccultus - Encircling The Mysterious Necrorevelation
Full-length, Sempiternal Productions July 15th, 2005
1. Necroccultus 2. Descent To Requiem 3. The Necrosphere Within 4. Mirage Of Death 5. Into The Veils Of Damnation 6. In The Darkest Region Of Dead 7. Enter The Ominous Mausoleum 8. Unleashed Doom Conjurations
Full-length, Drakkar Productions December 20th, 2005
1. The Bearded Hustlers 2. The Red Heifer 3. Son of the Black Ram 4. On a Mule Rides the Swindler 5. Hobo of Aramaic Tongues 6. The Tricifixion of Swine 7. Immaculate Latrine 8. Vultures of Misfortune 9. Kingdom of Poisoned Fruits 10. Holy Shit (Chaos88 cover) 11. Doom Generation (Chaos88 cover)
We do not update this blog continuously with albums we've listened to once, or not at all. All the albums posted are worth getting! Otherwise we wouldn't put them up.
This Blog is so bands who are underground can gain recognition in the vast scene that is extreme metal. It is also used for past classics that are now difficult to get hold of to be made available. Please support bands to prevent our music scene from dying out.
If any of this is your work and wish it be removed, don't hesitate to ask.
666% (Well, 99%) of the Download links are Mediafire.